Monday, December 22, 2014

Cosmo-Naught

My wife has been saying I should try to come up with prints of my art to sell, and she's always reminding me that people like the sexy, so I was doodling while watching TV and ended up really liking the look of this one.  I'm planning on doing it up all pretty in color and trying to get a decent print of it made.

I started out trying to do like a ridiculous, cheesy '50's pulp space suit, but couldn't get the bubble helmet to look right, so I lost that, and just went with a kinda wetsuit/fetish lookin' thing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your wife! You should make your art available in prints so that people like myself can purchase them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind about my art! I'm trying to figure out how I can get decent quality prints for not a ton of money, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know!

      Delete